General Another Uno in my local..

Currently reading:
General Another Uno in my local..

Would be tempting to get it for spares if it were a mk1. Nowt wrong with 5 doors either, practicality ftw.

oh yeah fairplay dont get me wrong, im just saying i wasnt expecting the steriotypical (?) mindset of a thief to go

'72bhp!
100mph top speed!
15 years old!!
5 doors!!...
to drive that for a few hours is worth the risk of a stint in prison any day!':D

who steals 5 door unos?!

Low level thieves that like to nick easy to steal cars. The amount of security in a Fiat Uno is about -1!

And nothing wrong with a 5 door Uno :mad: Even more so in that a mk1 5 door 70SX will whoop the ass of every other Uno on the road with the exception of the Turbo models. ;)

Go sleeper. Go stealth. Go 5 door and surprise the opposition :devil:

oh yeah fairplay dont get me wrong, im just saying i wasnt expecting the steriotypical (?) mindset of a thief to go

'72bhp!
100mph top speed!
15 years old!!
5 doors!!...
to drive that for a few hours is worth the risk of a stint in prison any day!':D

That was actually a reply to the first poster saying it's a shame it has 5 doors or else he'd presumably buy it.
Low level thieves that like to nick easy to steal cars. The amount of security in a Fiat Uno is about -1!

And nothing wrong with a 5 door Uno :mad: Even more so in that a mk1 5 door 70SX will whoop the ass of every other Uno on the road with the exception of the Turbo models. ;)

Go sleeper. Go stealth. Go 5 door and surprise the opposition :devil:
Now you have the right idea, that's why I'm planning on making my 60SX into a sleeper which also happens to be a 5 door.

Seems to have gone now, and not on my drive :mad:

What's the partiality of the 2 extra doors :confused:

O I see, it's 2 extra chances of getting in on them frosty mornings :D

:idea: Didn't the original Uno design incorporate just 1 door? :spin:

:devil:

Ok ok joking aside, I'm not really a fan of 5 door Unos, but I do still have plenty time for them (y).. maybe if I was more familiar with the 5 door... :)

Seems to have gone now, and not on my drive :mad:

What's the partiality of the 2 extra doors :confused:

O I see, it's 2 extra chances of getting in on them frosty mornings :D

:idea: Didn't the original Uno design incorporate just 1 door? :spin:

:devil:

Ok ok joking aside, I'm not really a fan of 5 door Unos, but I do still have plenty time for them (y).. maybe if I was more familiar with the 5 door... :)
My rear doors don't have outside locks, so I still have to get the front ones open to open them. The only reason I prefer 5 doors is that when I start driving I'm often not going to be the only one in the car, and having to get out and move the seat to let other people out would get tiresome.

Back