Age?

Currently reading:
Age?

Ever had the feeling of déjà vu?

https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=622

Sorry mate, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, but seeing as you're asking, at the big 5-0 I'm almost on the top flight. Will be in 2 months time :(

Steve "2 Pandas" Yensen - the white-haired lunatic and beagle fanatic ...
beaglerunc.gif

Key to the door..... 21:D

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> 33.....sigh.... but free, working and single <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The way I hope to be at that age. No burdens.... Leavin plenty o cash for moddin my motor. Good on ye mate;)

Ahh... to be young and niave[8D]

29 and just in the most popular age group on this site!

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys
NOW FOR SALE - £9995ono

Yeah i miss having a Fiat :( I drive past a new Punto HGT in a car park yesterday and let out a very large squeel of lust at the beautiful beast. Shamone [xx(]

Had a Cinq, bought a new Clio, so now I don't have a Cinq.

Yeah, the type of prison where all the inmates are Page 3 Girls and the Warders are all Nymphomaniacs!

Give me some of that prison!

This is what your missing Elchinko, this is what FIAT ownershiip is like! MCKROB what FIAT have you got? You obviously haven't reached the dizzy heights yet!

:p

I'm not quite the eldest here - if the profiles are correct there are at least two people older then me :(

Steve "2 Pandas" Yensen - the white-haired lunatic and beagle fanatic ...

Rugby is a game played by men with odd-shaped balls :)
beaglerunc.gif

Back