aditional lenses for fuji s5600

Currently reading:
aditional lenses for fuji s5600

arc

this is where i stand
i didnt buy a DSLR camera because i knew i'd spend loads on accessories and lenses and filters.. unfortuneatly i've spotted my new s5600 has a screw thread on the lens.. 55mm and i can buy things that go on there.

so i bought some of these.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=230130153668&rd=1&rd=1

now.. filters.. i think i need a circular polariser. and does anyone know the deal with infra red filters. seen some shots through them and they look awesome - but i know u need uber exposure times and s5600 will only do 15seconds.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
what you've bought is a cheaper version of a macro lense, they work, but not ideal.

CPL/CPF are awesome, you NEED one attached to your cam at all times, even if only to protect the actual lense from dirt and damage.

I was about to say, if you hadn't bought ht 5600 yet, don't, nothing wrong with it (I have one and love it) but the s6500 is now just £150 in jessops none the less, and its just TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! much better:cool:
manual focus ring, a viewfinder worth its salt, a back lcd worth its salt, a wider angle lense in teh first place (5600 is 38mm which is very narrow, no good for most uses)

Looks like it's time somebody gave those of us who don't know anything about lenses and filters a basic crash course, the internets full of allsorts of junk :chin:

I was about to say, if you hadn't bought ht 5600 yet, don't, nothing wrong with it (I have one and love it) but the s6500 is now just £150 in jessops none the less, and its just TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! much better:cool:
manual focus ring, a viewfinder worth its salt, a back lcd worth its salt, a wider angle lense in teh first place (5600 is 38mm which is very narrow, no good for most uses)

aye. spotted them now. still, i paid £110 for the 5600.. and £40 is a big chunk extra when ur only spending £110!

any recomendations on cpf, or are they all pretty much the same? re the lens, i like cheap things atm, i was meant to be doing some saving this year and all ive done is run up huge ****in debts! haha. oops.

its buying little things lke that that are what end you in £££ trouble. as you think, ah its only a tenner and get carried away.

hama or hofl are good enough, they're not a proffesional filter, however, its not a camera thats gonna notice the differnece.

Back