General Accessories Discount?

Currently reading:
General Accessories Discount?

What do you think the chances are of getting some discount on some accessories from my dealer. This is obviously aimed at Fiat employees really. Im after the carpet mats and the sill protectors and together they are nearly £100. Didnt know if i could expect a bit off them.

Rich

Oh right, just wondered, guy i know is the MD there. I might see what he can do but want to check with where i bought the car first to see how good they are now.

Rich

tell him his service and sales departments have got very bad rep, but parts dept has a very good one :)

Thats interesting to know. They cant have a worse rep than Coventry Motor Company, i have found them to be very poor, especially the service department.

Ill try and give him a call later and see what he has to say.

Sorry if i seem ignorant, do you work for or have you worked for Fiat Dave?

Rich

Yeah i suppose, nearly 4 years now. No wonder you have made so many posts :D .

Lol, thats not great is it. At least their parts department is good though, thats all that matters to me at the moment.

Rich

tell him he can use the forum to gather feedback to improve the service if he likes, i know other dealers have, there was one that had loads of threads moaning about it when i first joined FF but we never hear nothing bad about them no more, even get threads saying how good they are, and i know at least 1 of their staff read the forum :)

I think im going to do that. At the end of the day if it helps make even one dealer better its a start. Im sure he will take on board what people have to say, after all it is in his best interest.

Rich

I managee to get both for just over £40 from my dealer so it is possible :D No harm in asking is there!

Thats better than half price :eek: , im gonna have to ask i think. Ill try my local dealer tomorrow and see what they say. If they wont budge ill give Research a call.

Rich

Back