Absolutely Gutted!

Currently reading:
Absolutely Gutted!

k1rst1e

Hi All,

I have been looking at the Fiat 500 now for quite a while and with my current financing ending next month, decided to visit our local Research Garage to take it for a test drive. I absolutely loved the car as did my partner so we sat down went through the figures.

They were a little higher than what we wanted to pay but we went home, talked through and decided to go for it so I called the Sales Executive yesterday afternoon and placed the order. He called me back about 20 minutes later to tell me the application had been declined!! :( He said that he has seen this happen before to people who would say they have a good credit report. I was obviously gutted but he told me that he was going to go to another company for a decision from them and call me on Monday.

Does anybody know who this other company would be and had this happen to them before?

Thanks.

if its any consolation i couldnt get finance either on a gp sporting going for £4500 with part ex

went to see it on the monday and spent all day tuesday trying to get a loan just incase i was declined and as it turns out i was with no reason

salesman showed me some of the emails that were sent back and forward and from what i saw they were pretty much the same companies i phoned

even salesman and sales manager couldnt understand why it was declined

needless to say i was :cry::cry: as well

That sucks! I'm assuming you are just going to save up the money yourself?

I'm going to see what the salesman comes back with on Monday and then go from there. If it is another decline, I guess it is getting hold of my credit report and finding what is on it that is making me get rejected.

How did you get on with the finance

There are a few companies that do the finance like black horse[lloyds]/ barclays/ close finance/fiat finance etc so its just a matter of finding one that will atke you

In the present climate the banks are being real choosy where ther money go's

Close finance declined me as I had handed a car back after half the term as it was not worth the money i still had to pay. With HP that's legal to do but they refused to take me because they could

You could always just get personal finance from a bank and it will probably be cheaper

Back