A little boat anyone...

Just saw someone refering to this in the Ulysees section:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2454839870

wondered if anyone wanted to go halves? LOL

Paul

Can you get a K&N to fit it?

Dave. :)

Marea HLX 2.0 20v
<h6>FIATcentral window sticker, silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
:)Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob :)
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6>

woudltn that be great to buy and turn it into either a "Rave Ship" heh where u just pack the thing with people and have a huge rave in the middle of the ocean... or itad be good to drive cars around it at stupid speeds and then crash int othe sea heh

Uno "Fire" 999cc
Lowered 40mm Uprated Gmax shock & Spring system
Fox Evo3 15" Alloy Wheels
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler (FOR SALE, PM ME!)
450W 12" Boschmann Sub
330W Pioneer 6x9s
500W SPLX Amp

Click here for photos

i was wondering about that. how did he manage to get his hands on an aircraft carrier if the only other thing has has sold made him $10

Uno "Fire" 999cc
Lowered 40mm Uprated Gmax shock & Spring system
Fox Evo3 15" Alloy Wheels
3" Rage Backbox
Corbeau Clubmans
E-Tech hatch Spoiler (FOR SALE, PM ME!)
450W 12" Boschmann Sub
330W Pioneer 6x9s
500W SPLX Amp

Click here for photos

Do you think my 999cc Uno will tow it? I wasn't thinking of a rave ship, more like starting a small scale war against any small countries I like the look of....! 36,000 horsepower isn't bad either!

ironically, provided your brakes were up to it, you could prolly host a 1/4 mile on the deck, and a rave in the hanger and still have a few hundred rooms to spare.

just a shame you prolly need a crew of 100 just to get it moving!

- - Donz - -

Well, you pay for the crew and I will pay for the ship... Just don't do a stig like off top gear.

Paul

Just cashing in my foreign bank accounts and off shore accounts. Takes quite a while to find the lose change down the back of my sofa for that. 10 hours should be just enough though!

Hey polecat!!! do you think that would make a good replacement for the Tuxedo Princess on the quayside??

(for those who dont know, the tuxedo is a boat on the quayside of newcastle that's been converted into a club)

There's a certain satisfaction you get from driving over a Sleeping Policeman

I still like the idea of having the potential fire power and delivery systems of a small african country. I do want Blair to rethink the idea of student tutition fees so maybe this would make him see sense if it came up the thames THROUGH all the important bridges? Then maybe we can reuse it for the olympic bid - a Giat running track etc. with hotel ammenities. Be much simpler than making Wembley etc. lol

Paul

Back