Technical 500 2015 lower front grill refitting

Currently reading:
Technical 500 2015 lower front grill refitting

segand7

Hi, in relation to a Fiat 500 2014 Lounge, has any body had to take off or refit the lower front grill? My daughter had a a little run in with a small deer which has pushed the grill of completely and cracked one of the plastic panels. any advice on best way to refit etc?

Hello so remove the bumper completely then go about fixing it, allow 1-2 hours to remove

DON'T simply pull the bumper off where it meets the wings, go under the wing with a good light and tease apart the bumper to wing fixing 3 clips on the one fixing, use a screwdriver or plastic tool to prise apart, note the small screws could be a real issue to remove once rusted away, the Torx screws can be hard to remove, the wing fixings a real issue once rusted-I snapped one of ours out in the process

Hello so remove the bumper completely then go about fixing it, allow 1-2 hours to remove

DON'T simply pull the bumper off where it meets the wings, go under the wing with a good light and tease apart the bumper to wing fixing 3 clips on the one fixing, use a screwdriver or plastic tool to prise apart, note the small screws could be a real issue to remove once rusted away, the Torx screws can be hard to remove, the wing fixings a real issue once rusted-I snapped one of ours out in the process

Thank you will have a look tomorrow...

Back