Technical +20bhp blah blah

Currently reading:
Technical +20bhp blah blah

blitz79

wayhey got 2 injectors out of the breakers yard, £15 each and fitted them myself. bout hours work. so beware main dealer prices! but for curiousity i bought a resistor off ebay for more power (con i know), but i need to find out were the temperature probe plug for inlet air temperature is at. can anyone help. Must be one of the plugs at the mass air flow meter?

cheers

Yep, I agree as well. Whatever they charge, it is an awful lot to pay for something which only costs 10p.

Do you really want to put something that costs 10p into your ££££ car ?

I suppose, even if it does work, it would only be the first few minutes (if that). Once engine warms up, the surrounding air will be warm as well. So telling your ECU that the inlet air is colder than it is probably won't help. Just use up more fuel => air/fuel ratio gone => most probably unburnt fuel => and so on...

I wonder if these sellers will tell you what value of resistor and wattage it is or perhaps email a "clear" photo of the resistor. Probably not, because it would give the game away, as people will work out which resistor it is (just by the colour coding) and get it themselves ! Ha.

OMG!!!! :bang: another one whos fallen for the 'add +20bhp to your car' con,for gods sake man DONT fit it,waste of time,waste of money put it in the bin!!!!!!

Back