General 2018 Doblo rear door noise

Currently reading:
General 2018 Doblo rear door noise

Lisa4549

Hi. I have just bought and driven home a 2018 Doblo 1.4. During the journey the rear dies started creaking and vibrating. They do it at all speeds and on the motorway my and other roads. They sound like they are not sealed properly. My friend sat in the back and held both handles and pulled them towards her and there was a slight improvement. Sounds like it’s coming from the top corner nearest the front. Tempted to take it back as there was no test drive just 14 day money back guarantee.
I love it and would like to keep it but I can’t stand the creaking noise. Any ideas?

Not sure about the 2018 model, but on the older Doblos it's usually the door strikers at the top and/or bottom that cause this. You could loosen them off to adjust (towards the front of the vehicle, which will pull the door tighter when shut and hopefully stop the rattle) or just wrap some tape around them if you want to test.

Not sure about the 2018 model, but on the older Doblos it's usually the door strikers at the top and/or bottom that cause this. You could loosen them off to adjust (towards the front of the vehicle, which will pull the door tighter when shut and hopefully stop the rattle) or just wrap some tape around them if you want to test.
Thank you Dr No. I will try this first. Thank you fir your time. I’m gutted. I love this car and I do t want to give it back.

Thank you Dr No. I will try this first. Thank you fir your time. I’m gutted. I love this car and I do t want to give it back.
Hi. Got the doors sorted today. The rattle was caused by the adjusting all the door catches and the runners at the top. All sorted and car sounds silent! Thank you 😊

Back