General 2010 hazard lights relay

Currently reading:
General 2010 hazard lights relay

tokhiem

just finished fitting a remote central locking kit to my non c.l. foirono van,everything is working as it should but i just cant locate a wire to splice into for the flashing indicators,if i tap into any of the indicator lights only the one i have tapped into will flash when i operate the remote control,im thinking if i tap into the wire from the relay for the hazard lights to the indicators this would work but i dont know which relay it is,can anyone shed any light on which relay i need? or a wiring diagram would be even better

already thought of that but it would mean routing a cable to the back indicators and i had a job fitting the solenoid to the back door lock so i would rather be able to splice into a cable that feeds all four indicator lights,hence the hazard light relay,not to sure if using diodes would work on all four lights as there is only one feed wire from the remote unit

already tried the hazard light unit in the van but its only a micro switch that sends a low voltage signal to the ecu to tell the relay to operate, i did not check to see if the back light illuminated when i tried the one indicator so will try that tomorrow,if it does light up ill go for the diode method,thanks for your input luigi ill let you know how i get on.
roberto.

just finished fitting a remote central locking kit to my non c.l. fiorino van,everything is working as it should but i just cant locate a wire to splice into for the flashing indicators,if i tap into any of the indicator lights only the one i have tapped into will flash when i operate the remote control,im thinking if i tap into the wire from the relay for the hazard lights to the indicators this would work but i dont know which relay it is,can anyone shed any light on which relay i need? or a wiring diagram would be even better

Is there a (useful, workable) wiring diagram produced for the van anywhere?

Paul

The hazards and all lights are Canbus controlled on most Fiats since 2001 onwards, this is why you should be fitting any old alarm systems and only Canbus compliant ones.

You'll have to forget having flashing lights really unless you want to right the high probability of causing serious and costly damage to your vehicle!

Repeat DO NOT just start randomly tapping wirings and hoping for the best unless you want it to end in tears! (y)

Back