Technical 2008 Ducato MH Rear Speaker wires ?

Currently reading:
Technical 2008 Ducato MH Rear Speaker wires ?

Jtrendell

I see this question has come up before but I can find no solution ?
Does anyone know where the rear speaker wires go to on a 2008 Ducato LWB Van, it has been professionally converted to a MH and am putting speakers in the back. The connector to the radio has the rear speaker ports populated with wires but I can't find were they go to. I have looked in the base of the drivers B Pillar but there are no wires at all in there ?

I see this question has come up before but I can find no solution ?
Does anyone know where the rear speaker wires go to on a 2008 Ducato LWB Van, it has been professionally converted to a MH and am putting speakers in the back. The connector to the radio has the rear speaker ports populated with wires but I can't find were they go to. I have looked in the base of the drivers B Pillar but there are no wires at all in there ?
Did you find where they go yet? I'm doing the same job and have the same issue on a 2005 Citroen Relay but it's just a rebadged Ducato 244.
Check the wiring of your front left and right door and dash speakers too. Mine wire miss-wired from the factory by the looks of it so that Front L & R dash were the right way round but L& R door were backwards!

Did you find where they go yet? I'm doing the same job and have the same issue on a 2005 Citroen Relay but it's just a rebadged Ducato 244.
Check the wiring of your front left and right door and dash speakers too. Mine wire miss-wired from the factory by the looks of it so that Front L & R dash were the right way round but L& R door were backwards!
No never did manage to trace the wires. Ended up cutting them off At the rear of the radio and splicing in new wires, the. Runnimg them the length of the MH. Hope you find a way !

Back