2000V 155HGT For Sale (Faulty Cam Position Sensor)

Currently reading:
2000V 155HGT For Sale (Faulty Cam Position Sensor)

O

OxHGT

Hey guys,

Got to let go of my '00 V plate 155 HGT. Insurance runs out on 8 April so if no one takes her off me before then she's going to the scrappy!

Ink Black
103k Miles
FSH
MOT until October
Red Key

Cam position sensor's gone, and had been playing up intermittently for a while. When she finally conked out for good she was in a gravel car park under a tree in our recent hot spell, so body doesn't look too good in the photo, it is in reasonable condition apart from a few small dents and has traded a little paint on the rear bumper (drivers side). Fierce busy recently so no chance to clean her! Front tyres are worn, and alloys could do with a refurb.

Before cam sensor fault it ran very well and has been well looked after, had a LUK clutch kit fitted a year ago and has FSH. Would fix it but have a lot planned for the summer, need money and can get away without having a car for 6 months until I start my grad job. Cambelt was last done at 67k so the service is pretty much due anyway. If you're willing to get that and the sensor sorted she'll be good for a few years I reckon! May eventually come back into the fold with a Coupe, hooked on the 5 pot warble.

I'm planning on cashing in the road tax so £280 ONO - if you'd like it taxed please adjust your offer accordingly (taxed end Dec '12), car is in Oxford. If you're local you're welcome to try and get her started and can drive her away, could get her going before with a little persistance I could get it started, but would most likely have to be towed away.

BravoFront.jpg

BravoRear.jpg

No, i think he means the sensor that sits behind the top two pulleys on the cams... its a £300 job at a garage had it done myself..

P010810_075601.jpg