P3230155.jpg

Panda (Classic) 1982 Fiat Panda 45

looks like a tidy example.

were the seats really that thin in the mark 1s?

My little X reg Panda failed its MOT this week (n)

Basically, it needs a tyre, there's a wiring/elec problem with hazard switch, a suspension part and some welding.
In 30 years its only had one small plate of welding before, so I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was due some, being a FIAT and all ;).

Although far from a lot of work I don't really have the time or talent to tackle this myself, so was reluctantly thinking of SELLING it on now as an easy project for someone to finish, and to have the opportunity of an all original early low mileage (45k) panda .
Aside from the above, its still remarkably well preserved inside and out, and drives/starts/stops without any problems at all, and was being used upto this week.
The previous photos are all of recent vintage and confirm the overall well preserved nature of the little car, which is far too good to break for spares or heaven forbid scrap.

The full list from the refusal notice is listed below:

001 Indicator tell-tale inoperative (1.4.A.2a)
002 Hazard warning switch faulty (1.4.B.1d)
003 Offside front lower suspension arm ball joint dust cover excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.4.G.2)
004 Nearside front (155/70/13) Tyre tread depth below requirements of 1.6mm (4.1.E.1)
005 Nearside inner front constant velocity joint gaiter insecure to the extent that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt etc (2.5.C.1a)
006 Nearside front outer crossmember suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded (2.4.A.3)
007 Nearside inner sill seat belt anchorage prescribed area is excessively corroded. (5.2.6)
008 Nearside outer sill seat belt anchorage prescribed area is excessively corroded (5.2.6)

The car is based near Daventry, northants and if anyone fancies a look to check it over or more info then don't hesitate to get in touch. Ta, norman.

Typical.
You wait ages for a good Panda and then they all come at once...
I really hope this one will find a good home. Nice example! Good retro colour, nice interiors. With a bit of love and not that much money invested, it can be a real cracker.

Back