General 1961 Fiat Spyder 1200 For Sale!

Currently reading:
General 1961 Fiat Spyder 1200 For Sale!

Rare_Fiat

Unfortunately I have to get rid of this Amazing and Wonderful Car! As the Topic states it is a 1961 Fiat Spyder 1200 Convertable. It is a cream colored white with a white brand new rag top. The rag top has a small tear in it from installation and is less than an inch long. The interior was redone bye a friend of mine. Just the seats and carpet. The seats are the original ones but just new foam and leather. The seats are black and red. The floor is Red and it looks AMAZING. The car has everything else original on it. I am not exactly for sure but I want to say it has like 28,000 Miles on it. I will post that later. Original paint, windows no cracks in the windows, some rust but please consider it is 46 years old and the frame and everything is very strong. A major dent under the rear bumper is the main cosmetic damage that I would guess to be no more than $600 to get pulled out. The Generator I think is bad but I was told if you pulled it off and cleaned it it would be ok hopefully. The breaks just had like $2500 put into them, but they still pull to the right when you stop. So this car only needs like maybe $2000 more and it will look prestine!!! I Just drove it around the block a couple times to keep her running 2 weeks ago. So she does run and is an excellent Car. Feel Free to email me or call for any questions or concerns. I am only asking for $9000 for it. That is a very reasonable price for this rare and one of the last.
I just really want this car to go to a Fiat Enthusiast!
Call Mike at 1 (701) 240-9790 or [email protected]

Back