General 1959 Fiat 500 N America - Body Parts Manual

Currently reading:
General 1959 Fiat 500 N America - Body Parts Manual

Mferg

Does anyone have a copy of the subject manual they would be willing to share? This is for the full length top. Doesn't have to be the America version. Right now mostly interested in the floor/rocker/wheelwell area, but would love to have the whole manual.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I do have a copy of the Factory body-parts catalogue---I will look at this evening (off to work right now) and see what is in it vis-a-vie what you require. If you contact me direct-- [email protected] I can copy the pages that you require and post them to you

Davren - thanks. I saw that in the downloads section. It is somewhat helpful for sure, but I think there may be some differences in the floor area that an older book might show. Not 100% certain on that though.

Does anyone have a copy of the subject manual they would be willing to share? This is for the full length top. Doesn't have to be the America version. Right now mostly interested in the floor/rocker/wheelwell area, but would love to have the whole manual.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:D:D:D:D
If I get some time I will look for the pages and scan for you....
Is your car a "flat Floor"?
in other words does it have dips in the rear floor or is it flat...

Yes, understand. What I am really trying to understand is what the front portion of the floor panels attach to at the interface with the inner wheel wells. The flat panels I bought are flat in that area (no lip) and there is also no lip on the inner fender, so cant quite sort it in my mind how that interface works and what supports that portion of the floorpan. Anyone have knowledge or photos of that specific area that might help?

Yes, understand. What I am really trying to understand is what the front portion of the floor panels attach to at the interface with the inner wheel wells. The flat panels I bought are flat in that area (no lip) and there is also no lip on the inner fender, so cant quite sort it in my mind how that interface works and what supports that portion of the floorpan. Anyone have knowledge or photos of that specific area that might help?

well there are only a few N owners in the UK...Spike64 has done the most comprehensive resto on a Flat Floor car.. PM him he may be able to throw some light on that, as he has replaced the floors, and discovered most panels are incorrect...
what is interesting is that your car is a 59 with a flat floor....
pm me your chassis number and I can look on the database I hold with numbers/dates
I will do my best to sort out the images over the weekend...

Well sorted ot my Catalogo Parti Recambio for the Tipo 110.140
which is the US Spec 500
It only shows a floor with he foot-well indents!!
and the picture is really bad you could not see much "lip" wise...
I can post up if you really want?

You must understand many of the repro parts are not exactly accurate.. and most the panels are either based on 126 parts or later 500s..
There are so few panels specifically for the early cars

Last edited:
I can't say for sure that it is a flat floor, as the original floor panels are missing. My initial research led me to believe that these were flat floor cars, but I could certainly be wrong - I'm happy to be corrected if so! Will get in touch with Spike64 and will PM you the chassis number as well.

Back