Styling 17'' Alloy Wheels Question

Currently reading:
Styling 17'' Alloy Wheels Question

ahatzig

Does anyone knows if i can find the FIAT 17" Alloy Wheels (the ones that come as standard with the Abarth) anywhere else except the dealer? At list their brand?

Thanx in advance!!

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo Black 1.6 3Door Dynamic, 16''Alloys

What's the aim? To pay less for them?

Fiat Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo.

WOULD LIKE THE 17"S TOO BUT QUOTED A GRAND FROM DEALER AS AN EXTRA ON THE 1 YEAR OLD STILO IM ABOUT TO BUY SEEMS A BIT STEEP ESPECIALY WHEN THEY COST 280 AS AN EXTRA WHEN BUYING A NEW STILO

1.6 dynamic

Well a lot of dealers seem to have used 17" alloys. I know my local one seems to have all their Stilos on the optional Abarth scorpion type 17" ones. That means that the original alloys are kicking about somewhere so I you might be able to pick them up cheaply.

There are ads sometime in magazines like Max Power and Revs for people selling their old alloys as they have just got new ones so you might find some Stilo ones if you're lucky.

Fiat Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo.

I realy don't think that the dealer in cyprus will have an extra set of that alloys and i want to avoid ordering throught them and be on the hold for another 5 months (that is the time i was waiting for my car).
I tried to find some other alloys but those 17" are the only ones that seem wright. I couldn't find anything like them and that's the reason i want to find them from somewhere else.
Anyway thanx for the tip.

Andreas (CY)

Someones selling some 17" Stilo Alloys on Ebay if your still interested in buying some. Follow this link: -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2427501557&category=14771

Thanx for the info but i don't usually buy staff from e-bay.
Thanx anyway!

Andreas (CY)

Just had a look at the wheels. Very nice and I was tempted, but at £480 not that cheap if you take into account two new tyres at £200. That's nearly £700. I can get some Wolfrace Quantums for that.
Has anyone any opinions on which wheels suit the 5 dr? I've got some Momo Sport 17's but they look a bit too fancy for the Stilo when I rest them against my current wheels(they're Ford fitting anyway).
Quantum can be seen here http://www.tyresave.co.uk/alloywfr.html

I have the 7 spoke 17".
Look good but oh what a pain to clean

Fiat Stillo MW. 1.9JTD
Met. Blue. all Electric Skywindow..SatNav+ 17" 7 spoke alloys.

HAM.........:)

Good idea but the original ones i like so much. Plus, i want the FIAT logo on. It was stupid of me not add them on when ordering the car but that time i was thinking about the money. At the end i will by some 17" from a shop and order the wheel abarth badges :D.
Thanx all.

Andreas (CY)

What about trying these:

http://shop.desiragroup.com/catalog/default.php?manufacturers_id=2&osCsid=fb3909e2f1bad2b60b43d9c8018d9cd9&model_id=12&osCsid=fb3909e2f1bad2b60b43d9c8018d9cd9

They do all the official fiat accessories, not much cheaper than the brio book. Oh and a grand for a set of 17"'s is daylight robbery, they're listed at £520 in the book, get em from there and buy some tyres from quick fit and get em to balance them it'll be cheaper than a main dealer.

Andy

02 Stilo Dynamic 5 door. Moire Black

I ended up paying £650 for the scorpion ones with pirelli tyres from fiat dealer when buying the not a bad deal in the end[^]

1.6 dynamic, orion grey 17"s

Back