curry meet : 17-12-2005

dillinger39

Established member
curry meet 17th december in urmston

whoe's coming

am definatly going to try who else is coming

dillinger39 said:
tom you want a lift cause am not driving

Have you ever tried getting back from Urmston?

The public transport network leaves something to be desired if you wanna go anyway near our area...and thats not just because its a scummy hellhole! ;)

it will cost me about £10-£15 to get home.nobody seems to live my way,so i cant share a taxi.but,god willing,i will be there.you need a father figure to look after you lot.who will look after me is debatable:D :devil:

Emm said:
guys wots the area like? Would i be better coming in my 'shopping trollie' Cinq?
ive not been to urmston at night for yrs.used to be ok.generally middle class type people.don't know now though.:) btw,are you tea total?:)

just like to say ,that in eccles,there is the eastern tandoori.within a max of 300 yrds,there is approx 13 pubs!!!!!:eek: make a great pub crawl.maybe do it another time. what do you think?:)

IMG_0141.jpg
I might be there if i can sort something out.

thursdays are the best nights for a curry at the the spoons. (bigger curry choice) you get a curry, and a pint for a fiver :)

A proper indian is far better on a sat night, plus at spoons on a saturday night will be packed (n)

Yes Emm they do a veggi tikka thing.

Last edited:
Back