General My little sei

Currently reading:
General My little sei

henseyseries3

Staff member
Well hi guys I'm new.

My names James I'm 18 and from Birmingham if anyone really cared.

I've just been given the sei off a family friend simply because the rear wheel cylinder has pop and she thought it would be a good time to upgrade. Only picture I have after I changed the rear lights from the Lexus ones to standard ones

I was going to use it as a stop gap car for when my project land rover is finished but I've come to like the car a little to much so I'm thinking keeping both and having the sei as a project for when the landrovers on the road

The sei is a 899cc with sporting bumpers and is also In need of a little tlc bodywork wise and a good service I'm going to colour code the bumpers at work and might be getting hold of some punto gt alloys
So this is the start of the build I'll get some more pictures the weekend

Attachments

• 1418283732740.jpg
    1418283732740.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 1418283989012.jpg
    1418283989012.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 135
:wave: welcome aboard
I was going to use it as a stop gap car
but I've come to like the car a little to much so I'm thinking keeping

Ah this makes me giggle, you cannot comprehend how many times i have heard that statement over the years and do you know what, i bet if i looked back to when i first joined I probably said something similar myself. My first was a black 899 cinq s - I was so upset about getting one and was embarrassed by the thought of owning one but i needed a car and my aunt practically gave me the car. Drove off and had an inane grin on my face almost immediately.

:wave: welcome aboard

Ah this makes me giggle, you cannot comprehend how many times i have heard that statement over the years and do you know what, i bet if i looked back to when i first joined I probably said something similar myself. My first was a black 899 cinq s - I was so upset about getting one and was embarrassed by the thought of owning one but i needed a car and my aunt practically gave me the car. Drove off and had an inane grin on my face almost immediately.

It's an ace little car tbf due to me not having my licence yet I can't drive it but the car has Sat for a week went out to it last night it fired straight up that instantly put a smile on my face

agreed - the landrover looks great
i got into owning a seicento as a conscious decision rather than by accident like yourself as i wanted a short wheelbase lightweight front wheel drive autotest car that didnt cost mini money and i havent looked back.
these cars are gteat fun and you never get bored driving one. You wil see some go to great lengths to produce genuinely quick cars, but i need a standard car with group 1A MSA tyres on (Ive fitted yokohama 539A's) and i love mine - hope you rnjoy ypirs tpo

Dang, what is it, old 2.4 petrol? I'll get some pictures of the rot box later. Did a 200tdi conversion. Was worth it only because the original engine had been killed with overfueling and webber carbs.

Dang, what is it, old 2.4 petrol? I'll get some pictures of the rot box later. Did a 200tdi conversion. Was worth it only because the original engine had been killed with overfueling and webber carbs.

Nah brought it with no engine at the time it's now got a 12j in (2.5na) but might get a v8 or 200tdi/300tdi some time in the future and it's not a land rover if it's not got a little bit of rot

Looks like I've got a fun weekend already had the plugs but the rest come to 25 quid got to love working in the trade so rear brakes will be Done an a service went to put the stuff in the boot and

Attachments

• 1419011095018.jpg
    1419011095018.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 1419011106939.jpg
    1419011106939.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 115
Just got hold of some punto gt alloys got two on the back but had to go out before I could put the fronts on also got my sub in also some led sidelights, numberplate bulbs and interior bulbs

Attachments

• 1420299577534.jpg
    1420299577534.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 83
Back