General seicento dash board

Currently reading:
General seicento dash board

Have you seen a cinq dashboard! Its that angular it could ave a kids eye out!!! :p

The sei's as you know is more rounded and more sophisticated :D

Lol!!! :D

I quite like the sei dash over the cinq, it looks more fresh and more up to date. (y) (maybe a bit girly :p)

how can i get it in there

i am willing to re route all the controls and everything so that it works but either way i want to try and get it in

it would be the ultimate in inside modifications

forget ice and all that i have an sei interior in a cinq thats what i want to be able to say

on paper it would be possible, as inside they are the same car, same dimensions, same shell everything.... u would need to totally stip them both down and try to find some common connectors (if any) the thing it, u would have to replace the whole dash / center console, then get it all workin when u put it back together...

good luck with that one :rolleyes:

if i d it it would be a cinq on the oustide an sei on the inside best modification you can get

theres nowhere on a sei to put a drink, the cinq has flat bits near the speakers that are perfect for putting things.. the sei has them, but they are rounded - so everything just falls off.. useless!

if u were going to try this, you might well end up with problems with the heating controls etc. the sei uses a cock (hehehe) to control water flow to the heater matrix, where as the cinq just uses a vent to decide how much air from the heater matrix to allow into the cabin.

ahhhh i think i will leave it and just do the seats and carpet and roof and allsorst and give the cinq dashboard a smoothing down and respray.

arc said:
theres nowhere on a sei to put a drink, the cinq has flat bits near the speakers that are perfect for putting things.. the sei has them, but they are rounded - so everything just falls off.. useless!

Yer a shame they were stupid enough to forget a drinks holder

Just do wat i do and buy a drinks holder.....which is completely crap!!! :D

Back