General New Pump Fitted

Currently reading:
General New Pump Fitted

Got the turbo back yesterday,in the end a marea 2.0 pump was a straight fit.
Ive booked it in for the rolling road for next wednesday,so hopfully i will be able to give it some and let you lot know how it goes :D :D :D

Iam looking into a cage but i really like the sleeper look it has at the moment.

York is abit of a trek,and if somthing did break id be buggered :eek: .il probaly still do a few 1/4 mile runs as theres a few places i can do them round my way (y)

cinq 1.4 turbo said:
Iam looking into a cage but i really like the sleeper look it has at the moment.

York is abit of a trek,and if somthing did break id be buggered :eek: .il probaly still do a few 1/4 mile runs as theres a few places i can do them round my way (y)

does look good have to say! got a quality pic of the bay at stanford!!! (y)

wat u gonna do about the bonnet tho?

Theres a new one on it now thanks to a forum member (oscarwatling) (y)

And my boyfriend is getting the arch sorted at work in a couple of weeks.Respraying the front bumper the right colour and get a refurb on the wheels.Or there might be some new wheels find there way on :D

Good news T!

I prefer the sleeper look, folks aren't surprised if a Lambo disappears but the look on folks faces when a Cinq wastes them would be priceless! A pimp-my-ride stylee camera to take pics would be cool! LOL

Be wise with wheel and tyre choice, once correctly tuned it could be handful on the wrong rubber, in the wet would be even trickier!

Liam

Iam taking the video camera out on the next few outings just to see if i can get some good footage :D

Driving it yesterday i gave it a bit a couple of times in 1st and 2nd :D

HANDFULL??? YES!!

I admire the time and money and effort youve spent on it theresa, i would ave given up long ago! Im glad to see that the dedication is payin off :)

cinq 1.4 turbo said:
Dont speak to soon,i have'nt got through wednesday yet!!

Its now wednesday and ive just got back from Norwich (alot quicker than i got there) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All the way home.

All set up and running spot on,they could'nt fault it after they adjusted the throttle switch.

Good torque curve
Good bhp curve
Holding boost most of the way through rev range

And all this adds upto 132.6 BHP and 141.1 lbft at 10 psi (y)

Injector clean and check the distributer cap next to see if i can unleash another couple of horses (y)

I visited a long private :p stretch of road on the way back,saw just over the ton before i bottled it.i need the wheels balancing as my arms feel like there going to drop off over 80mph!!!

Aint slayed anything YET :D
But its nice to overtake a string of cars without praying you will make it past.

cinq 1.4 turbo said:
I visited a long private :p stretch of road on the way back.

But its nice to overtake a string of cars without praying you will make it past.

:cool: <awaiting speedo pic, hopefully needle resting on the binacle!>

Liam

Back