General Omg: L@@k

Currently reading:
General Omg: L@@k

OMG! Look at what I've won: ebay

The seller has also emailed already saying "£5 on collection" etc. so he wants to get rid of.

Looks like it'll be the JTD towing it back home then. Will it pass the MOT? :confused:

Anyone wanna put their name on some parts before it gets stripped??

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Let me not get too excited (no photos, haven't seen etc.)!

At the least, it would be good for parts, especially as it can be driven (so not all parts may/could be worn).

It could have always failed the MOT, but not telling me.

I haven't told dad yet, so let's see when to go after he freaks out!!

Hopefully it's not a complete dead end (I hope there's a V5).

If it's a mk2 with the 1108cc carburetor FIRE engine I'll have the engine and carburetor!

Have you decided if you're going to strip it yet?

ts86 said:
OMG! Look at what I've won: ebay

The seller has also emailed already saying "£5 on collection" etc. so he wants to get rid of.

Looks like it'll be the JTD towing it back home then. Will it pass the MOT? :confused:

Anyone wanna put their name on some parts before it gets stripped??

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well there is also the cost of collecting, which I'm currently trying to sort out. Dad can't help this time :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to help and be an "in" on the deal, please PM me.

Right, I'm a bit buggered now.

Dad can't come with me. Maybe too risky to drive (it's probably over 2 hours for me) on its own. So, tow back or strip it there.

I need help and ideas guys - please!

Another, completely different idea, is that someone (anyone) else can go down, pay the seller a fiver, collect it, and it is theres to keep and strip or sell or whatever.
It's waaaay better than replying back to the ebay seller and telling him I can't complete - someone might as well profit from it.

Back