The Mystery of Time and Space

Currently reading:
The Mystery of Time and Space

T0m0

Its quite fun... http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/motas/mystery/testgame.htm

20040428.gif

Ok done the first one stuck on the second!

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

right at the start found disk box that's it. Are you supposed to be able to read what's on the computer cos I can't!

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

see the poster on the wall in the computer room?, take the bottom right pin out and use it to ope the disc box, the use the disc in the computer, you then get the pass code for the door.

20040428.gif

Just got to the drawbridge room, rat all sorted - what the hell do you do with the tiles?? - all sorted, dur... this is addictive

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Figured the tiles out - just stick them in the thing under the bridge. Caught the rat/head thing but what an i supposed to do with it?

<font color="navy">Punto 55SX</font id="navy">

JB2.jpg

Heh, line up the tiles to connect the holes on either side of the machine, then run the rat thru it :D

JB2.jpg

Rat sorted - now also done that smiley face keypad thing - trial and error.....

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

It's a matter of spotting the odd one out in the pattern. Bloody annoying and took me ages!

JB2.jpg

erm- how do you do the one with the macheine, I've started the fire that's all

Use the machine on the triangle thing then put the bits in the security panel so it unlocks.

JB2.jpg

What bits? I think I've missed something here I've only got a triangle bit which I have tried using on the machiene then in the keypad with no luck!

If you put the triangle thing on the machine, it should break it up into 4 other bits, which you then put into the lock?

Hmm it ain't breaking up for me! I'm pressing the green button or is there something else to press - red button does nothing.

OK stop press I worked it out, you have to turn the lamp off first, wonder why that's supposed to work...

Right, you need to turn the light off, light the wood in the machine, use the wood to start the fire so the heating turns off. Then the machine works at full power. Put the triangle thing in the machine to smash it. Then arrange the four bits of metal in the security box so that when they're all in it, the little bolt can move to the left and open the door. :D

JB2.jpg

I can't seem to use the pen and paper at the moment - aargh, but I know what I want to write down - ALL SORTED :D - Now stuck on the QUEST compter - aargh...........

........and 8 hours later, still stuck on level 9 at that darned C64. What am I missing????? I have tried all the keys, can move between the two virtual rooms, but nothing else.

Does this game actually end???

Stuart, keep calm! I'm not even going to start this game afraird I will never finish it!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

Lol - I was wondering whether you were playing it, or too afraid to play it, in a nice sense :D.

It is driving me crazy now - it has been sitting on my machine as an open window since 6.20am this morning [yes, the joys of children, who have no idea of what a well-deserved sleep in means!!].

Back