Bhoywonder!!

Currently reading:
Bhoywonder!!

AppleSei said:
Ah memories of being with a bird in the back of your car :D

When you had a car big enough to do it in the back and not using the front as well :D

custard boy said:
who needs a big car!!girl can put her legs out the windows;)

What if your windows only open a couple of inches? :D

I would just like to say all parameters of my car have been explored, front, back and bonnet!!! :D

Im so glad i had the windows tinted :p

Its all good in apples world :D :D

This is wat appns, you see a pair of buckets, you think great lets ave em, the next thing the missus is horny and theres nowt you can do about it, by the time youre home the moment has passed :p

:D

AppleSei said:
This is wat appns, you see a pair of buckets, you think great lets ave em, the next thing the missus is horny and theres nowt you can do about it, by the time youre home the moment has passed :p

Yep or alternatevly the bonnet does get nice and warm ;)

Yeah he has a nice black punto, and im here with my best mate n 4 everyones information they did it in the front n she enjoyed every minute of it. she also said apple sei fancy a go on ur roof? i tell u what shes a naughty girl...

AppleSei said:

That's why you have recliners ;)

Windows - no need, I just fold the back seat down and can get 4 in with plenty of room to move...

Back