my car.jpg

Cinquecento My 1996 Cinquecento S

Introduction

I bought this car last thursday off of a private dealer.
Got a pretty good bargain, £300. Very good condition for it's age, new speaker system, radiator, air filter and steering wheel.

Needs some work doing, paint touching up, new handbrake cable, new rear lights, new indicator cap and a new wheel (back left one has buckled)

It's not a very good photo as it was actually sunny and all the glare was on it :(
But i will upload some other photos once my ribs have healed up (fell of a ladder and broke 3 of them :( )
Tell me what you think of it :D

my car.jpg
I've got a few plans for it ;)

After i've fixed everything up i am going to make it over the toply (is that even a word) pimping.

I've got some orders on things ready for when i need them, including, a tail pipe styler, window tints, decals, wheel trims, some neons which i'm going to wire up to an old aircraft safety switch and put on the dash, some new pedals, pedal covers and a new speedo.

Over the top enough? I think not
I'll probably add a hell of a lot more onto it, but that's all i've got on order at the moment.

just steelies look better than trims IMO.

They won't be permanent, if i decide that they don't look good then i'll take them off and use Finger's idea and spray the steels white.

On the topic of wheels and white, the garage that put the back right tyre on for me left white chalk around the wheel and it looks awful, any ideas on how to remove that? (i'll try and get a picture later today)

Back