JFL, M62 evening of 25/11

Currently reading:
JFL, M62 evening of 25/11

Passed you around the A1 interchange, very quiet part of the road so beeped a couple of times but could not provoke a response???
As a clue my plate is not presently on the pictured punto...
:confused:
Maybe not you but it certainly was a "scorpion-badged" silver 3dr with blade alloys. Ahhh it almost made me think back to my abarth...

might have been me (y)

was on my way to and from northern grim night :D

were you in the yellow gt or the laguna :confused: i did notice a guna go past me just under the bridge before you turn off for xscape.

on the way there i will have been bombing along bout 80... on the way back i was doing 65 :rolleyes:

absolutely mep, reading jfls's reply made me think "well if i'd passed him at 80, whyever was i using the km/h dial..."

oh and yes josh, i was in the red 'guna estate - the punto is "dead" in the garage at home (n)

sorry if i startled you by passing in a strange manner :D

sorry if i startled you by passing in a strange manner :D

you passed normally to me tbh.... much better then the 107 today that was flashing me to pull over when i was in the fast lane.... when the middle lane was chocca :rolleyes:

when i got chance i pulled in and let him slowly catch up :D

you passed normally to me tbh.... much better then the 107 today that was flashing me to pull over when i was in the fast lane.... when the middle lane was chocca :rolleyes:

when i got chance i pulled in and let him slowly catch up :D

hahah fantastic :p

are you 2 guys from around the xcape area of the m62 ?? im from near by there... soon to be in a white abarth GP look out for me ;)

Back