Its with a heavy heart that I have to break my lovely and well cared for Sedici.
Its a 2007 1.6 petrol, Dynamic in Silky silver.
My son managed to skid on our country lane, hit a tree and damage the front end and passenger side. Unfortunately the damage to the front and passenger side make repair unrealistic.
The car has the following parts available:
- Engine complete and absolutely running perfectly (serviced every 10k)
- Gearbox, transfer box, rear axle etc
- Interior (driver seat has wear on side bolster as usual)
- Rear bumper, tailgate, lights etc
- Drivers side front and rear door etc
- Within the last 6 months new Brake master cylinder, servo and Recon ABS Unit - not cheap....
- I even have the parcel shelf
- New 3 piece Clutch (was booked into the garage...)
- In the last 12 months it had new springs and brakes all round...
All electricals, keys etc...
Let me know what you need by message