General From Fun Fiat, to Awesome Abarth

Currently reading:
General From Fun Fiat, to Awesome Abarth

Hello all!
After a year or 2 of absence and pottering in my 1.2 S , I am back, and have joined the Abarth's.
It was only yesterday infact, that I put my order in for a "595 Custom", love the name change, in Record Grey, Red Leather, and those gorgeous 17" 10 spokes!'
Needless to say, I'm like a child now, excited and can not wait for it to arrive.
I do have one question however.
Does the new "595" come with 140hp, as the dealer kept telling me, or the 135hp? I've had a nose on Abarth's website, and it still say's 135.

Also, I'm thinking of adding Rimblades to the alloys, has anyone had any experience of them?

Thanks in advance.

N

Hello all!
After a year or 2 of absence and pottering in my 1.2 S , I am back, and have joined the Abarth's.
It was only yesterday infact, that I put my order in for a "595 Custom", love the name change, in Record Grey, Red Leather, and those gorgeous 17" 10 spokes!'
Needless to say, I'm like a child now, excited and can not wait for it to arrive.
I do have one question however.
Does the new "595" come with 140hp, as the dealer kept telling me, or the 135hp? I've had a nose on Abarth's website, and it still say's 135.

Also, I'm thinking of adding Rimblades to the alloys, has anyone had any experience of them?

Thanks in advance.

N

On another forum, i have read that the abarth base 135bhp manual and 140bhp mta, were both always 143bhp, and Fiat have just changed the name of some reason,

Have to say that will be a stunning looking car.

When I bought mine it was 135/140bhp for manual/mta 500 and 160bhp for the 595 turismo or 180bhp for the competzionne. Are they calling all the abarths 595s now then?

When I bought mine it was 135/140bhp for manual/mta 500 and 160bhp for the 595 turismo or 180bhp for the competzionne. Are they calling all the abarths 595s now then?

All Abarth's are now 595's, but nobody seems to know if the custom 140bhp model will get the 595 badges as well as the abarth badges

Hmmm I hope it does have the 140HP as they said. Regardless, it's still got practically double to what the 1.2 S has!

I also hope that they come with the 595 badge too, and on start up on the TFT, its the little things that keep me happy!

That'll do me fine.

Got the confirmation phone call yesterday evening, and status update.
So status 16. Hopefully won't take as long as my 500 S.

My 1.2 S took 3 months, and I was impatient for that! I really hope it doesn't take that long!

PS, I was a fan of your 500 sat nav project, but your 595 project is amazing!

So, I picked her up 10 days ago, and can't stop grinning!

I have to say I have been spending more time on AOC than here, but for me this is where it all started :).

Attachments

• Cousins.jpg
    Cousins.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 111
  • Car Park Side.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 111
  • Interior.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 98
Back