Register Login
endrop - for all your online needs
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2008   #1
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
turbo hose

I have an 81 spider turbo and need the hose that goes from the air flow meter to the inlet of the turbo. Anyone know where i can get one?
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

124turbo is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
(G) whats best mk1 or mk2 uno turbo Rob-mint-mk1-uno Uno 43 18-02-2009 18:02
(T) 2.4 20v Stilo selespeed with turbo j0hn Stilo 15 08-08-2006 13:18
Ten of the Best? alainax Leisure Lounge 16 04-08-2006 01:03
(S) Uno MK1 Parts? Dima Uno 3 15-08-2005 11:00
(G) tipo DGT + uno turbo i.e. possible???? ShaunBurford Uno 10 08-07-2004 22:39