Skipton - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
finding out tomorrow if i have this weekend off! :D
Russ, if i have it off is it okay if i just pay you when i meet up with you guys? saves paying dam paypal gift fees!
also anywhere been aranged to meet the cheshire drivers yet?

also ash? you managed to get it off work?

Gutted id booked the weekend off as well lol.

Sorry about that mate. I'd booked it off too.

People were saying that they needed 5 people to camp to make it definite. Then people started canceling for other reasons, (work, Stanford Hall)

I WILL still be traveling to blackpool for the day. so if anyone from Yorkshire/Blackpool/North want to go, then im happy to meet then (y)

Sorry about that mate. I'd booked it off too.

People were saying that they needed 5 people to camp to make it definite. Then people started canceling for other reasons, (work, Stanford Hall)

I WILL still be traveling to blackpool for the day. so if anyone from Yorkshire/Blackpool/North want to go, then im happy to meet then (y)

Ill come depending on my car situation. Headgasket went again (n) though insure on a fiesta for the time being.

just want to apologise to our Blackpool friends... :(

Ive had too many drivers cancel, unable to committ. It got to the point where there were only 2 drivers from Yorkshire...

I do apologise on our behalf.

We hope that you drivers in blackpool still meet up with each other... in the name of YORKSHIRE :D (y)

so this event is offical cancelled... ONWARDS TO AUTO ITALIA...

I am already looking to rearrange... hows August?? :rolleyes:

Back