Posted by RuSZ
Skipton - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'm up for it! Live about thirty miles from Blackpool.

I could join the convoy at A59 Salmesbury.

North West doesn't seem to be active?

Which date are you going for then?

Won't be camping but I can do BBQ!

theres the odd few things for the NW, but its the same in the North East.

We are planning on driving over on the 4th June and returning on the 5th

Aye, would rather get my tent up and sorted before we hit the beach :) could also slim down the amount of cars we take into blackpool?

Would be better.

if we only take half the cars into Blackpool and then split the parking costs that would be much easier for us all.

Yes its designed as a Drivers Weekend. but there is nothing to stop us going for drives.

Havent heard anything really, had a phone call from the campsite asking if were still interested, i said yes obviuosly :rolleyes:

need people to give answers soon :p

However, as people may have noticed i am no longer a FIAT owner...

I am moving to Vauxhall after buying an ASTRA COUPE by Bertone. :cool:

BUT, Technically i will still be Italian :D BERTONE is ITALIAN, so good job its Yorkshire ITLAIA :rolleyes:

I think I'm only going to be coming if theres more than 6 of us just mainly for the fact i want a nice line of fiats on the roads ;)

Yer the last Yorksire italia meet was cool haveing a convoy of 5 fiats as it is a rear sight for obvious reasons, realy hope i can make this but will stil have to wait til the night before till i can say for definate.

Right. Im booking the campsite THIS weekend.

Those people who have stated in the thread that they WILL be camping, will be counted!

The campsite is asking for a deposit, which i will cover. But will ask those who are going to refund me through pay pal.

LAST CHANCE TO SAY YES OR NO TO BE COUNTED (y)

I will ask if places can be added at later date, but no guarantees. Please let me know through here by Saturday!

Thank You.

hey really would like to come if car on road and runnin properly from hartlepool in norh east any one travelling from that way and whats details of meet up point ect
cheers stevo

Hi there.

Your nearest meeting point will be Wetherby Service Station on the A1. This is drivers from North/East Yorkshire.

They will then convoy to the Main Yorkshire Meeting Point at Skipton Morrisons to meet the rest of Yorkshire.

Still need to decide where we are going to meet the Manchester/Chester/Welsh drivers.

CAMPING LIST!!! This is the list i am submitting to the Campsite. i will be booking it for 5 tents, but i have PM'd a few drivers to see there interest, so if i get a message by tomorrow night i will add to it.

These people have stated in the thread YES;

Russ12
Freebo
Reuuk
Blitz7287

Non Confirmered campers... PM'd

Benny1992
MR PANDY
AlexH365
Stepuntogtsshhhh

ALL ABOVE DRIVERS HAVE BEEN PM'd (y)

Back