Posted by RuSZ
Skipton - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 4, 2011 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I wanted to pop up and join you all for this meet but I go away on the 6th of june so theres no chance of me making this :(

ALTHOUGH. seeing you last post russ I could do the 4/5 (before i fly) or 19th...i'm back then :p

Also I'm up for camping sounds fun :p

Last edited:
New Date. 4th and 5th June. (y)

We will stick with those dates from now on seen as everyone so far has no problems with that. :D

I will look into local campsites. will see how cheap we can go. pretty sure that all we need is a tent pitch and a toilet. not like we need a shop with cars...

i will post a link to a few and everyone HAS TO VOTE! :rolleyes:

will update the thread accordingly with prices and post codes.

Found a site; proberbly the cheapest and best quality from the looks of it.

High Bank Farm;
Pitch £6 per night.
Adult £2 per person.

so for the one night that will be £8.

I have sent an enquiry to the site asking if they can do a group discount (y)

they are 11miles from the town centre.

LINKY

Last edited:
I can, AI Stanford Hall and SpaItalia!

Other than that it sounds an awesome idea, id join ya on the A59 at Salmesbury.

Ive realised now that in the summer that we will constantly be clashing with events now.

I moved it to this weekend as it was the most appropriate for the whole group.

As for Camping.

I NEED DEFINITE ANSWERS BY THE END OF THIS MONTH SO I CAN BOOK IT. They need numbers so that they can offer a discount. but they have space for us. If i book it for 5 people at the end of April then if more want to come along i will just take an 8 man tent :D

I dunno decisions decisions :\

I'll probs prefer to come to this than the other as I already know a few more people, though i do know a couple going to the other meet and ben will be at the other meet.. I'll have to think long and hard though im swaying towards this one more... Ill leave myself as attending and let you know!

Last edited:
I dunno decisions decisions :\

I'll probs prefer to come to this than the other as I already know a few more people, though i do know a couple going to the other meet and ben will be at the other meet.. I'll have to think long and hard though im swaying towards this one more... Ill leave myself as attending and let you know!

Which other event would you get to go have fun at Blackpool Pleasure Beach (y) :D

Even though i pretty much live in blackpool i'll come camping lol. the idea of a bbq and a few drinks with fellow fiat lovers sounds awesome. and at £8 for the night it cant be bad.

I'm up for it! Live about thirty miles from Blackpool.

I could join the convoy at A59 Salmesbury.

North West doesn't seem to be active?

Which date are you going for then?

Won't be camping but I can do BBQ!

Last edited:
Back