Technical Window regulator repair kit

Currently reading:
Technical Window regulator repair kit

unfacedman

Hi, anyone found a regulator repair kit for Multipla's?
The recent freezing conditions and a stuck window did for my regulator
I cant find a repair kit for this model but there are ones listed on eBay
For the Doblo, any chance the bits are the same?

Hi How do you need to repair it? Does the motor move, and the window not respond, or does nothing happen when you press the button. More information would be appreciated to help you.

Cheers

JamesAtthews

I've it already open. The plastic clips, which is attached to the window and pulled by two cables, got broken, and the cables got curled and twisted too.
so i need to replace them all, but did not found a proper kit.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks widemothfrog! Eventually i forgot to mention it is front right side door.
BTW the electric motor itself is working fine.

Hi everybody!
Tried to find repair kit, without success.
So i am trying to cut the pulling cables by myself from bike gear cables. But i do not know the exact lenght of both cables (dont have already the originals for measuring).
I am searchig all ovrer the internet to find that's regulator trchnical data, but in vain.
Any help? Where can i find the exact length of cables for this model?

I don't think you will find such detailed information. Is the left side window lifter working OK? If so, take that out, photograph it and make notes of what goes where, then pull that apart and measure its cable. That way, you'll also be able to learn how to assemble the RH one.

That said, I still think getting hold of another (working) RH unit would be a much, much simpler fix. The ebay listing I linked to above is the correct side for you. Is it difficult to obtain parts where you are?

Last edited:
Back