Technical Power window switch

Currently reading:
Technical Power window switch

Hello to alla i have Multipla 1.6 left hand drive with electric mirrors and i trying to find the double windows switch at the door handle everywhere it seems to be out of stock is there an way to find this part?

Thank you

As option you can buy new Fiat same looking Switch NTY EWS-FT-015 - But it has different pin's. So you must to find Good car electric and he can Switch your multipla wires to fit this switch.

Have changed it on the rear windows, wiring is a bit different

Thanks a lot for your response i have already purchased the switch and waiting!!!

Is there any store in italy so i can find used parts of MULTIPLA?
As option you can buy new Fiat same looking Switch NTY EWS-FT-015 - But it has different pin's. So you must to find Good car electric and he can Switch your multipla wires to fit this switch.

Just out of interest do you not have breakers yards in or around Athens?

While the multipla has been out of production a long time, and they basically rust away to nothing in our climate here in the UK. Cars around Athens in the very dry heat probably don't rust anywhere near as badly and when mechanically they don't keep going I would have thought there are plenty to be had in scrap yards to pick parts from.

Just out of interest do you not have breakers yards in or around Athens?

While the multipla has been out of production a long time, and they basically rust away to nothing in our climate here in the UK. Cars around Athens in the very dry heat probably don't rust anywhere near as badly and when mechanically they don't keep going I would have thought there are plenty to be had in scrap yards to pick parts from.
There are breakers yards in Athens but don't have Multipla , this model doesn't sold a lot in Greece . So i must found parts that fits from other fiat model's.

I have just received the new switch and works just fine many many thanks 🙏

Back