Styling Who's used Carbon Fibre In their GP?

Currently reading:
Styling Who's used Carbon Fibre In their GP?

I did my steering wheel badge. all my other badges are redish (boot badge has carbon fiber on the chrome bit) and I got annoyed with the blue one looking me in the face every time I drive :D I also tried to wrap my speedo suround but I dont have the skills :( Which one did you buy?? if its the 3M one then you will be happy :yum:

Jordan.

Edit: looks a bit crinkly on the picture but its settled down now

Last edited:
I think thats the 3M one its a good price too
Yeah Iv seen someone else do the door pilars dont think iv seen the spoiler wrapped before though (well not in carbon anyway) its great stuff you will want to wrap evrything :)

Jordan.

Iv removed the wrap on my door pillars. i have a black car n it look better unwrapped. (y)

Reu has a orange gp n hes wrapped his door pillars in carbon it looks better than standered(y)

my carbon dash

Fiat-Punto_Rotiform_Stance_7.jpg

It sticky plastic. The cost of getting real carbon moulded for a one off would far outprice the value of a punto.

Has anybody tryed doing the plastic jet wash strip on the bonnet in carbon. Did it work? I hate that strip of plastic worst bit bout the car lol

It sticky plastic. The cost of getting real carbon moulded for a one off would far outprice the value of a punto.

Has anybody tryed doing the plastic jet wash strip on the bonnet in carbon. Did it work? I hate that strip of plastic worst bit bout the car lol

same here mate I have'nt tried the vinyl wrap. I have been quoted £75 to have it colour coded to the car. I am tempted tbh.

Ha you clearly haven't seen Jamie's build thread I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being real carbon fiber I would also add if that is vinyl it is very high quality.

Ha you clearly haven't seen Jamie's build thread I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it being real carbon fiber I would also add if that is vinyl it is very high quality.

haha its not sticky plastic its real carbon :rolleyes: you can quite clearly see it.

two awful pictures of it being skinned but only ones i can get hold of while im at work.

photo.PNGphoto (1).PNG

Back