Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-

• AB-

• I don't know

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
My blood is useless to anyone else, as i've got Protein C deficiency, which causes problems in pregnancy, also causes miscarriage and blood clots, which means whilst pregnant or if I need an operation I have to inject Heparin (blood thining drugs) :cry:

Sounds bad for your overall health to put blood thinning drugs in your system. ?

ive had blood tests and things before. but ive never given blood so ive never really asked :confused:

now i feel incomplete because i thought i knew everything about myself :cry:

If you've had tests it will be on file somewhere, just go to a blood test clinic or wherever you had the blood drawn and ask if they can retrieve your blood type.

Last edited:
Sounds bad for your overall health to put blood thinning drugs in your system. ?

well, as i've found out blood clots are life threatening and hurt, then the fact of either losing a baby or keeping it ... i'll have the injections lol, even tho I hate needles :cry:

I am O+

As found out when I gave a pint of blood last year. You can sort of guess what group you are by looking at what your parents blood groups are. Both mine are O+ so no chance of me being the milkmans :eek:

Back