General welcome packs

Currently reading:
General welcome packs

Ok if i remember i'll try and take some pics of it over the weekend.........simple things eh:D

im just young and curious.

did you get these wiv it....

Fiat-penandpencil.jpg

Just landed through my door this morning after owning my grande for 2 months. A usb pen drive, 500mb :)

Out of the blue, fiat saying thankyou for purchasing the car, and heres a small gift from us. It had the program on there to register with the fiat website, but thats all.

Just landed through my door this morning after owning my grande for 2 months. A usb pen drive, 500mb :)

Out of the blue, fiat saying thankyou for purchasing the car, and heres a small gift from us. It had the program on there to register with the fiat website, but thats all.

i read that as 500gb pen drive lol

i was gnna call u a liar but then saw my error:p

i got a good suprise after 2 months of ownership! i found out that they had fitted my car with the wrong numberplates! i dint even realise they where wrong until i got pulled over for not bein insured because id insured the real reg plate not the 1s that where on my car!!!! lol

500mb (512) lol, the one I got was only a 256mb one :mad:

Last edited:
OMG I'm not interested in some crummy welcome pack,but i do want my LOG BOOK and I picked up the car on 19th Dec(n).:cry: calling in dealers again tomorrow for pow wow:mad:

You would think they can find a spare log book somewhere after 4 months? :confused:

:rolleyes:

OMG I'm not interested in some crummy welcome pack,but i do want my LOG BOOK and I picked up the car on 19th Dec(n).:cry: calling in dealers again tomorrow for pow wow:mad:

Phone the DVLA and ask if you are the registered keeper. Wouldn't be the first time someone has phoned up a garage shouting because their V5 hasn't been sent. Only for them to be the registered keeper so it clearly has been sent.

I recently got mail from ATECO on a daily basis a few weeks back. The second last one was a voucher for $75 to buy anything off their site. luvduv pointed out that those items that I purchased could be had at the markets for next to nothing. True. But then the $75 voucher would go to waste. I might as well have used it. So I bought a 500 die cast model and a FIAT Kappa baseball cap.

All in all I have about 5 or 6 letters from ATECO about my FIAT. The last one reminds me about their wonderful service departments located "near" me for when it comes time to service.

pips

hey guys i got my grande punto 1 week ago nearly to the day, when i picked mine up i got given a red box and they said it was the welcome pack. The dearler had loads of them on his desk. He said this is so you can register your car with fiat, also with the USB pen drive if they make any new software for the blueandme like GPS is what they thinking of next according to him, by having the USB they will send you a link so you can down load the software onto the USB and then plug it into your car and update the blueandme or other bits. Sounds like a good idea to me, any way this is what it should look like if you get one :)

Attachments

• Photo-0033,_000.jpg
    Photo-0033,_000.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo-0034,_001.jpg
    Photo-0034,_001.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Photo-0035,_002.jpg
    Photo-0035,_002.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 11
The last one reminds me about their wonderful service departments located "near" me for when it comes time to service.

I literally Laughed Out Loud when I read that :ROFLMAO:

Sure have a sense of humour those guys :rolleyes:

Back