General WARNING - Do not buy from prestigeaccessories111

Currently reading:
General WARNING - Do not buy from prestigeaccessories111

Ozric-Al

Established member
Th above seller is advertising the "Good" Bravo/a stereo fascia adaptor on ebay but sends out the Halfrauds style crap ones. Despite making them aware of the error in thier description over a week ago and confirming that they don't stock the one they are advertising they continue to advertise them as the better quality item.

Looking through thier feedback it would appear they are not too hot when dealing with complaints and we shall see if they organise a refund for me but at this point they are still misleading buyers.

Will keep you updated.

Yup had the very same problem, they werent too helpfull and very agressive as if there was no difference.. finaly got a refund including original postage but not return, :( they were ment to refund return, papal said they didnt have too.

Here are the latest emails. I requested a refund of item cost and return postage as they had already admitted that they had the wrong picture and did not stock the good fascia: -

them - "sorry all postage is non refundable thankyou"

me - "Why is it non-refundable? The error was yours and therefore fault is yours. Why should I be out of pocket when it is you who have defrauded me? You have blatently mis-represented the sale item as a superior product that it is not and continue to do so. Please send the refund immiediately or I will take further action unless you come up with a reasonable compromise."

them - "please send the item back to us and we will send you the correct one or a refund as stated please state in your note with returned item that we will give you a free gift as a goodwill gesture thankyou"

me - "Excuse me for saying so but I'm afraid that will not do. You have already told me that you do not have the correct one in a previous email so your offer to send me the correct one is either not truthful or your previous email was not truthful. Also, I have been discussing your service on a number of car forums and it appears this is not the first time you have mis-represented your products or refused to compensate people for your errors.

I suggest that as you are unwilling to refund the postal charges that you refund me the cost of the item and we will call it quits. i have already made the Bravo owning community aware of your dishonesty (I am a moderator for the Bravo Owners Organisation) as well as the rest of the FIAT owning community. The unwanted item will be donated to the club. I would point out that one of our members has just recommended you for some wiper blades however many are now waiting to see your response to this issue before ordering. Please resolve this now."

Waiting thier response now.

Sounds just like when i got onto them

------------
THE MAKE WE SELL IS CONNECTS2, THE ONE WE HAVE MATCHES THE PICTURE,erm NO THE APPLICATION IS CORRECT IN THE LISTING, SO AS LONG AS YOU ARE FITTING IT TO THE BRAVO OR BRAVA THIS SHOULD BE FINE
-------
this item is exactly as described you can return if you wish but no refund is done on postage, thankyou
---------
what is the problem, this item is the one listed in our catalogue for the brava & bravo, if you are not happy, please return the item to us for a refund. our address is
wlw ltd
10 derrychara
enniskillen
bt74 6jf
------------
i am not asking you to be out of packet, we will fully refund you, but i do requiry our property to be returned to us, we will refund you in full
----------
Thats fine i will happily return the item to the address provide, as long as i get a full refund.

Just to check it was:

wlw ltd
10 derrychara
enniskillen
bt74 6jf

And i'll take it to the post office at the start of next week, will send it recorded delivery.

Thanks

------------
Hi there have you received the returned item yet? Sent it 2nd class recorded last Friday to keep costs down for you.

Thanks

-----------
refund is now issued Except return delivery (n)
-----------

Sadly dont have most of my emails to them as done through eBay.

STAY AWAY!

Back