General URGENT Advice Needed

Currently reading:
General URGENT Advice Needed

theguiltypleasures

Hello,
I urgently need to know the maximum loading capacity of a Fiat Seicento 900cc if anyone knows?

We're a band who are going on tour tonight and for various reasons the van we were meant to be using has fallen through at the very last minute. Therefore, we're having to use a Fiat Siecento with a roofbox to carry us and equipment. We will only be taking minimal gear and are borrowing a lot of equipment each night. We don't want to overload the vehicle though so any help on the loading weight would be really helpful.

There will be four 18 year olds in the car, none of us are too fat so don't weigh a huge ammount, haha.

Many thanks in advance,
James

Hello,
I urgently need to know the maximum loading capacity of a Fiat Seicento 900cc if anyone knows?

We're a band who are going on tour tonight and for various reasons the van we were meant to be using has fallen through at the very last minute. Therefore, we're having to use a Fiat Siecento with a roofbox to carry us and equipment. We will only be taking minimal gear and are borrowing a lot of equipment each night. We don't want to overload the vehicle though so any help on the loading weight would be really helpful.

There will be four 18 year olds in the car, none of us are too fat so don't weigh a huge ammount, haha.

Many thanks in advance,
James

with 4 adults in your a bit stuck for space! ive had a full disco rig in mine but thats with the back seats down. if its on 13 inch wheels you should be able to carry a bit! cant do it anymore now on 15s! scrapes! :D

It's not the space thats the problem ... we can fit 3 amp heads in the boot of the car and are going to split the back seats (even though it will be squashed). We're just worried about overloading the car. Anyone know the maximim load limit?

Roof load is not much, two bikes will be over the fiat limit, I did it though and all was fine.

I have carried 5 people and a full boot before no probs.

With my lowered suspension, and an engine , approx 120kg, or 2 people, it was on pretty much on the bump stops but still went ok.

Just go for it tbh, you'll be ok, just very slow lol!

Kristian

For the Cinq the maximum roof load weight is 50KG and max gross weight for car and passengers + stuff is 1150KG.

These were taken from the Haynes Manual.

Look in your handbook for the appropriate tyre pressures when loaded and adjust the headlight levellers to suit if driving at night.

Liam

Back