Travelodges for £12 a night

Currently reading:
Travelodges for £12 a night

not many and you have to book now for next year between 1 Jan – 28 Mar. but if you already know of a show on or any thing you need a stop over for you may be lucky.
example Stansted Bishops Stortford one on 1st and 2nd january is 12 quid, be handy if you are going away for new year and want a stop off before going home.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/saver_rooms/

Tried that before with a similar offer, found that there was always a catch - not only did you have to book so far in advance as to be ridiculous but they would never let me book the hotel I wanted & could only offer a room at the low price in a hotel at the other side of the country - or too far away to be any use.

the cheap rooms deal is simply a 'hook' to get you interested.

If it wasn't for the mould around the windows, the smell of damp, the draws of the dressing table and chest of drawers screwed shut, no bog paper, main door that didn't lock properly, kettle that you had to hold at 45degrees before it worked, room hadn't seen a hoover since 1993 & was freezing..........it would of been funny:rolleyes:

we got one once i think it was £9 and in northampton, was a stop off after a show, room stank of **** got moved to another room full of stick on air fresheners, after a few hours the **** smell took over the air fresheners, so we went home. one time before that we got a freezing cold one, cant remember where that was.

mrs dave wont stay in a travelodge at all any more

other people stay in them all the time though so cant all be bad?

Back