Technical Tipo t-jet brake & clutch bleeding

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo t-jet brake & clutch bleeding

EUR0

Hi fiat forumers, I'm planning a brake & clutch bleed job on my 2017 Tipo t-jet. I've been getting through this forum but still got some unclaritys.
Do I start bleeding the offside rear caliper first? (further from the ABS module)
Is the clutch circuit feed from the same fluid tank as brakes?
Is this the clutch slave cylinder nipple? (pictured)
Thank you. IMG_20240414_172903.jpg

Hi fiat forumers, I'm planning a brake & clutch bleed job on my 2017 Tipo t-jet. I've been getting through this forum but still got some unclaritys.
Do I start bleeding the offside rear caliper first? (further from the ABS module)
Is the clutch circuit feed from the same fluid tank as brakes?
Is this the clutch slave cylinder nipple? (pictured)
Thank you.View attachment 443174
Yes and yes

Bless from far to the nearest
I'd do the clutch last of all it can be a bit tricky to bleed

Yes and yes

Bless from far to the nearest
I'd do the clutch last of all it can be a bit tricky to bleed
Thank you for your reply, could you please describe how to bleed the clutch slave cylinder, the bleeding nipple isn't a screw so how to get it opened?..actually is it necessary to flush/bleed the clutch slave cylinder if everything works ok?

Thank you for your reply, could you please describe how to bleed the clutch slave cylinder, the bleeding nipple isn't a screw so how to get it opened?..actually is it necessary to flush/bleed the clutch slave cylinder if everything works ok?
Just
There's normally a quarter turn nut under the bleed niple on the slave cylinder
All-through that dosnt look like there is anything? Remove the rubber cap and have a closer look

I looked closely at it, there's nothing just a nipple fixed to the body. Does anybody know how to open it?

Hi, the brake flush/bleeding job successful done😀.
I used one-man automatic bleeding kit pressured from car spare wheel aiming to save 2nd man and time. But reality was different. Setting up the kit correctly took me lots of preparation. Then bleeding calipers took over 20 min each, brake fluid runs slow out (particularly at rear) and after every caliper, the spare wheel pressure must be checked/pumped and brake fluid bottle refilled. Overall it took me a half-of-day. Next time I'll be considering traditional two-man pedal pumping method.

I didn't do the clutch slave cylinder yet, as I'm not fully familiar with that task.

I'll try to hang some pictures if anyone interested.

Back