There's a moose.. loose.. aboot this hoose!

Currently reading:
There's a moose.. loose.. aboot this hoose!

Moose.... loose..... aboot this hooose... take 2.

First thing we knew about this one was a hold in the bottom of our pasta bag... damn it I was looking forward to pasta too. Been going on a while now, slowly getting it used to finding a single planted piece of pasta in the one cupboard without a back on it..

eventually I knew it would slip up. What I didn't bet on was it kind of zipping off in one direction, running in a circle then kealing over. well you don't have to ask twice.. into a box and it's mouse 1... Hellcat 2 :)

MICE.JPG

Found a mouse in one of my boots in my old house... i yelped as it ran past me, more annoyingly my dog who "loves to hunt" also yelped and hid behind my legs :bang::ROFLMAO:

i quite like mice, but they should be not seen, not heard, and not smelt (when they die under floorboards, nasty)

a few years ago, i was sitting in my room, and i swear this one mouse was doing laps of my room! it did 3 laps - just popping up now and again as it sprinted between the wardrobe and the cupboard :eek:
i never caught that one, but i did find the bits where it had been eating carpet :(

heh - since then, we have hardly been bothered with them at all.

@chris, unlike you, i dont need to pretend i have a Desert Eagle :nerner:

i have one of these instead - 12g holes in walls FTFW :devil:

Attachments

• shotgun.gif
    shotgun.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
i quite like mice, but they should be not seen, not heard, and not smelt (when they die under floorboards, nasty)

a few years ago, i was sitting in my room, and i swear this one mouse was doing laps of my room! it did 3 laps - just popping up now and again as it sprinted between the wardrobe and the cupboard :eek:
i never caught that one, but i did find the bits where it had been eating carpet :(

heh - since then, we have hardly been bothered with them at all.

@chris, unlike you, i dont need to pretend i have a Desert Eagle :nerner:

i have one of these instead - 12g holes in walls FTFW :devil:

You bloody cumbrians your all alike :rolleyes:.

Back