2235.jpg

Grande Punto The New Guy's Red Multijet

Introduction

Im new to this forum and though id post my first comment by showing you all my Grande Punto. Picked it up from Evans Halshaw around 2 months ago and started modding from day one.

So far the list is:
Fiat wind deflectors
Wrapped door pillars
Badgeless grill and matching black lower grill
Pressed plates
Wrapped front bumper
De Punto'd
Powerflow back box
Yellow lamin-x fogs
17" Fiat alloys prof. refurbed in Anthracite with a hint of purple in direct sunlight
Red abarth centre caps
Red front and rear callipers
Chrome dustcaps with red Fiat logo
White LED side lights
Halfords HID equivalent headlights (did have 6000k HIDs but kept blowing and got a refund. they wasnt even a standard fit bulb was faaaaaar to big)
White LED number plate lights
Stubby aerial
Light window tints

I will try and post some pics ups shortly (y)

Ryan D
Right basically I need help. I've just fitted my boost gauge got the vacuum working its the wiring I can't do. I have an orange wire a yellow wire a black wire and a purple wire...heeelp?!?!?!

Sooo not been on in a while...since last time I have now got a cupra splitter on and de wipered the rear...just need some lows in my life! Cobra coilovers should be here next week so then I'll be a happy chappy...also wanting stage 2 but not sure how to go about it? Cheers!

Heya love it. Just wondering what's the exhaust on it like and how much and were from been thinking of getting one for mine

Just lowered my car on coilovers and now when accelerating my car seems to be vibrating quite alot but when coasting or braking it stops vibrating. What will the problem be?

Just lowered my car on coilovers and now when accelerating my car seems to be vibrating quite alot but when coasting or braking it stops vibrating. What will the problem be?

Check your droplinks, I had this by the sounds of it and I just didn't tighten them up fully so gradually got worse. Jack it up and give them all a knick, also turn your steering whilst jacked up on both sides to see if anything may be catching

Cars in for new reinforced race spec driveshafts today to be able to withstand the angle and power going through them now it's lowered. Got some pics back is down with no adjusters in just standard rubber bump stops and front still has another 25mm to go but it was far to low all the way down so I wound it up haha

Engine cover loos smart did you use heatproof paint or o it special or just normal paint and how much was air filer ?

No not paid anything at all. Another garage think it's a driveshaft bearing they are looking tomorrow. I don't really scrape of scuff anywhere tbh! And yeah Andy just normal red paint haha and filter was around 30 quid. Just got it for the sound really and wanted the hest shielded one to stop abit of heat soak

Back