2235.jpg

Grande Punto The New Guy's Red Multijet

Introduction

Im new to this forum and though id post my first comment by showing you all my Grande Punto. Picked it up from Evans Halshaw around 2 months ago and started modding from day one.

So far the list is:
Fiat wind deflectors
Wrapped door pillars
Badgeless grill and matching black lower grill
Pressed plates
Wrapped front bumper
De Punto'd
Powerflow back box
Yellow lamin-x fogs
17" Fiat alloys prof. refurbed in Anthracite with a hint of purple in direct sunlight
Red abarth centre caps
Red front and rear callipers
Chrome dustcaps with red Fiat logo
White LED side lights
Halfords HID equivalent headlights (did have 6000k HIDs but kept blowing and got a refund. they wasnt even a standard fit bulb was faaaaaar to big)
White LED number plate lights
Stubby aerial
Light window tints

I will try and post some pics ups shortly (y)

Ryan D
Panel filter cheap and more efficient in regards to absorbing cold air as opposed to hot air from the engine bay which a cone filter/kit would suck in. And no diesels sound spot on when done right I'd say a cat back system or turbo back system straight through it will sound deep and whistle well

Not really true on turbod cars, the air goes through the turbo which is like 150degrees then through the intercooler to cool, doesnt matter greatly the intake temp as it gets heated up then cooled again anyway

It's a really nice looking car though that's why normalynits fully of crapy corsas and stuff. Added you yesterday as well for crack

It's a really nice looking car though that's why normalynits fully of crapy corsas and stuff. Added you yesterday as well for crack

Yeah most of them are terrible cars haha some are lovely. Think I accepted most people yesterday bit then deleted one guy who kept asking of I have snapchat and Skype hahhaa

Need a bit of help. I'm wondering if there's anyway to wire the indicators so they illuminate when side lights are turned on. And still flash when indicating? I only want the fronts illuminating though not the rears? Would swopping the side light wiring and indicator wiring over work or is it more complex than that?

Attachments

• 1396952807280.jpg
    1396952807280.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 71
Back