General Still waiting - H Reg Sisley needs home

Currently reading:
General Still waiting - H Reg Sisley needs home

Hopefully man! Still don't have a time yet but should be today :) cant actually wait! How many people have woken up today and realised they are getting their dream car today?? :)

That's the great thing about having actual taste is dreams become a lot more accessible. Top news(y)

Last edited:
That's the great thing about having actual taste is dreams become a lot more accessible. Top news(y)

Think we're all sharing your excitement Cameron. Looking forward to a report and some pics when it arrives. (y)

Thanks guys! I will be starting a new thread and uploading as many videos and pics as I can as soon as I get it! :)

Cameron
You should be watching the Commonwealth Games not looking for a car transporter to arrive.
However either way you won't be crying as it seems to be Gold, Silver and Rust all round!
Dave

Well guys I got a text from the transporter just now saying that he has just woken up and has to go to a funeral today (utter lies) so it will either be later tonight or tomorrow night he will deliver it. This after I took a half day today to give them a bigger potential window for delivery because I thought something like this might happen. So I texted him saying that I understand but please could he make it later tonight if he can. He then texted me back saying "Ok hope ur not expecting too much" which I dont know whether he means regarding him actually delivering the car today like he told me he would, or whether he doesnt think much of the car. I am fully expecting the car to be a lot of work to restore, so that doesnt bother me.

So if there are no updates from me tonight its because he is doing a job elsewhere and has prioritised this over delivering my car to me. Oh wait, no funeral sorry.

Really had enough of this company messing me about now, pretty sure I am going to leave bad feedback on shiply for this.

Well guys I got a text from the transporter just now saying that he has just woken up and has to go to a funeral today (utter lies) so it will either be later tonight or tomorrow night he will deliver it. This after I took a half day today to give them a bigger potential window for delivery because I thought something like this might happen. So I texted him saying that I understand but please could he make it later tonight if he can. He then texted me back saying "Ok hope ur not expecting too much" which I dont know whether he means regarding him actually delivering the car today like he told me he would, or whether he doesnt think much of the car. I am fully expecting the car to be a lot of work to restore, so that doesnt bother me.

So if there are no updates from me tonight its because he is doing a job elsewhere and has prioritised this over delivering my car to me. Oh wait, no funeral sorry.

Really had enough of this company messing me about now, pretty sure I am going to leave bad feedback on shiply for this.

Oh FFS :mad: Gutted for you! They said "don't expect much"? They're getting paid!

Oh FFS :mad: Gutted for you! They said "don't expect much"? They're getting paid!

I have been more than patient with this company is the thing though. They failed to pick up the car on at least two occasions, were given the job after agreeing to pick it up on a certain day, only to tell me they couldn't when the day came, and now they want to deliver it tomorrow after telling me it would be delivered today.

The hassle this has caused me is one thing, but it gave hassle to the seller who was kind enough to wait in on the days I asked her to after being told them by the transport company. Thankfully the Lady was ok about it but this is just too much now.

I have been more than patient with this company is the thing though. They failed to pick up the car on at least two occasions, were given the job after agreeing to pick it up on a certain day, only to tell me they couldn't when the day came, and now they want to deliver it tomorrow after telling me it would be delivered today.

The hassle this has caused me is one thing, but it gave hassle to the seller who was kind enough to wait in on the days I asked her to after being told them by the transport company. Thankfully the Lady was ok about it but this is just too much now.

It just smacks of laziness. They just don't want to drive the distance. Have they actually seen the car yet?

Back