General Still waiting - H Reg Sisley needs home

Currently reading:
General Still waiting - H Reg Sisley needs home

Buying an unseen Panda long distance - what could possibly go wrong? :shrug:

What indeed :ROFLMAO:

The seller kindly answered all my questions and sent me the photos I asked for and based on that I was happy to agree to buying the car. I'm under no illusions that this wont be hard work which may take a long time and cost money to make good, but it will be satisfying to complete, I will learn more about car repair and maintenance and have a car I have wanted for a long time, add to that the seller would like to see it restored, used and enjoyed, and that's exactly what I intend to do :) so all in all I am very happy :)

What indeed :ROFLMAO:
I will learn more about car repair and maintenance and have a car I have wanted for a long time, add to that the seller would like to see it restored, used and enjoyed, and that's exactly what I intend to do :) so all in all I am very happy :)

I'm really glad to hear that in such a awful - money oriented society there are such a great people.

Credit to the seller for not scraping the panda - like most of "the others" would do and you Cameron for taking up the chalange.

Bugger :( Not shiply then?

I booked it through shiply but the guys truck has broke down twice now, practically begged me to give him another chance too so I have booked in for next Tuesday (only time the lady is next available) but if he messes up again I will book with someone else.

Thankfully the kind seller is understanding my situation.

Back