Technical Some of features disabled after proxi alignment

Currently reading:
Technical Some of features disabled after proxi alignment

Studentas

Hi,

Want to ask for info, regarding Proxi alignment. So earlier, i retrofited steering wheel with buttons. It required proxi alignment. I went to a service for it. Mechanic did proxi alignment (at least he said so.) Millage stopped flashing. So i assumed everything went just fine. (Can't test, if the buttons works at the moment, still waiting for adaptar cable for my pioneer).

When i got home, i noticed that after i lock/unlock my car the blinkers won't flash, like it used to. After some research, i found out that it's possible to enable/disable this function by using MultiEcuScan.

Could this happened due Proxi alignment? Or is this the fault of mechanic, and he somehow disabled it? Should i be looking for other disabled functions? Like window closing, using key, and such?

After a proxi Align, the blinkers become inactive, it's not a mechanic fault.

This function can be enabled with MES, but requires the electronic code provided by FIAT. You have it? A blue card, with 2 codes...

I think this is the only function that becomes inactive due to proxi align. I did it many times and no other changes to my Stilo.

Last edited:
After a proxi Align, the blinkers become inactive, it's not a mechanic fault.

This function can be enabled with MES, but requires the electronic code provided by FIAT. You have it? A blue card, with 2 codes...

I think this is the only function that becomes inactive due to proxi align. I did it many times and no other changes to my Stilo.

Yes, it has to be re-activated after the proxy procedure. I noticed this aswell after changing the instrument cluster. It's easy to do through MES.

Phew.. It's good to hear, that it's not mechanic fault, nor "failed" proxi alignment. I actually checked, earlier, i do have a blue, credit sized, card, with 2 codes on it :)

Thanks for the help :D I really like the blinkers, it's strange without them :D

Back