General Seats re-trimmed?

Currently reading:
General Seats re-trimmed?

yeah would look nice on yours too, i love the colours off yours. Looks one of the best examples ive seen ..... i want the same alloys as you, which i assume are the ones off the abarth ?

abarth or active sport yeh. jtd aswell i think.
cheers mate. im happy with mine. think the silver and blakc works very well. but i think red leather would set it off a treat.
its deffo something i'd like to get done :D

No, a set comes up on e-bay now and again for around 300 so I held out for that. Too late now as she goes in two weeks (ish)

Hey boz what was that upholstery place called next door to chipped UK..their work was very good I saw a TVR they did in leather when we were up there..

That is pretty smart, though I agree about the price. Duno about the exhaust system though, but maybe that's just down to personal taste.

Wouldn't mind a leather interior myself and I agree, the red would go well with the silver of your car Coyle. I'd consider black or that Fiat blue as well.

The CD changer looks a bit naff - is that the standard position :confused:

Glad I never fitted one now (made an offer on eBay for one but was turned down) :D

Yeah, pretty sure it is. I never really use the upper glove box. I think it was only effective as a cool box if you've got aircon, which I don't. It keeps things a fraction of a degree C cooler on mine, if that :p

Wouldn't mind an auto changer too much, but would rather have an MP3 reading head unit.

far toooo cheap!!

site looks dodgy aswell, plus that picture of that retrim, the fit isnt that good at all!

http://www.silverladyleather.co.uk/index.html

Found this site.. anyone know anything about them? They look ok from the pic's. i dont know what colour i would want though. red, cream, tan. two tone? no idea.
£650 for it though.. seems like a good price

I think you get what you pay for - on the one hand there will be more expensive sites and on the other cheaper - set your budget and go with what you can afford.

Back