Technical Fiat stilo/Bravo seat airbag wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat stilo/Bravo seat airbag wiring

Dazzy

I have purchased leather seats from a 1.9 multijet fiat bravo,, I have got them to fit nicely,, however i am having difficulties with the airbag wiring,,,

The connector from the bravo seats is a three wire connection each cable is different color,,

On my stilo car airbag loom the connector is also a three wire connection each a different color from the bravo,,

Is there any way of knowing which colors to hardwire together,, perhaps a schematic/ manuel to tell me what each wire is?,,,

Fiat bravo 1.9 multijet
Fiat stilo 1.4 2007

Thank you,,
Dazz

I have purchased leather seats from a 1.9 multijet fiat bravo,, I have got them to fit nicely,, however i am having difficulties with the airbag wiring,,,

The connector from the bravo seats is a three wire connection each cable is different color,,

On my stilo car airbag loom the connector is also a three wire connection each a different color from the bravo,,

Is there any way of knowing which colors to hardwire together,, perhaps a schematic/ manuel to tell me what each wire is?,,,

Fiat bravo 1.9 multijet
Fiat stilo 1.4 2007

Thank you,,
Dazz
I don't know , but when I fixed daughters Punto Evo that a previous owner had tried to repair the passenger seat occupancy sensor for the Airbag circuit, he bridged the resistor in the circuit and it destroyed the BCM, so be careful;).

I don't know , but when I fixed daughters Punto Evo that a previous owner had tried to repair the passenger seat occupancy sensor for the Airbag circuit, he bridged the resistor in the circuit and it destroyed the BCM, so be careful;).
Thank you for replying i appreciate the information, i am worried about popping an airbag if i wire it incorrectly 😓

Thank you for replying i appreciate the information, i am worried about popping an airbag if i wire it incorrectly 😓
Good point.
I am sure there is a Forum member with wiring details.
Do you know if sets of wiring do the same job? As in on my daughters car there was a three pin plug for one thing and the two pin one which activated the seat occupancy sensor.
Does it have separate seat belt "pre tensioners" also?

These are the connectors under the left front seat of my Stilo. It would appear that the wiring changes colour through all of the connectors except for the electric seats.

OCS is the occupant classification sensor.

Attachments

• RHD LF Seat Wiring Labelled.JPG
    RHD LF Seat Wiring Labelled.JPG
    778.6 KB · Views: 21
Good point.
I am sure there is a Forum member with wiring details.
Do you know if sets of wiring do the same job? As in on my daughters car there was a three pin plug for one thing and the two pin one which activated the seat occupancy sensor.
Does it have separate seat belt "pre tensioners" also?
That is my wiring loom,, the white plug i believe is my seat belt sensor,, the black and blue is electric seats, (my car model does not have) and orange are airbags,, belt tensioners i believe does not have a plug on mine anyway 🤔

Attachments

• 1711282855037739100034290868417.jpg
    1711282855037739100034290868417.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
These are the connectors under the left front seat of my Stilo. It would appear that the wiring changes colour through all of the connectors except for the electric seats.

OCS is the occupant classification sensor.

The grey plug is the bravo seat airbag connector and the orange is my stilos airbag connector,, both share 3 wires of different colors,, however they both share 2 wires aside and 1 single aside,, is it just a matter of hardwiring the corresponding ones together? ,,

Im scared i will pop a bag ☹️

Attachments

• 17112832561618148882503841640757.jpg
    17112832561618148882503841640757.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 17112832759565131481850318502859.jpg
    17112832759565131481850318502859.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Back