Piercings

Currently reading:
Piercings

KirstyTL said:
Was that taken in a school dorm... the bed sheets and wall colours are identical to the ones at my old school. :eek:

yeah it was! :eek: school really des mentally scar u for life!

:mad: my girl boxers have a fag burn hole in the back how where when?!?!?!

JjPhoenix said:
yeah it was! :eek: school really des mentally scar u for life!

:mad: my girl boxers have a fag burn hole in the back how where when?!?!?!

I know... I will never be able to stand pale shades of green, lemon and magnolia ever ever again... Apparently our sheets were made by the same company as make prison sheets :confused:

How big is the hole? ;)

MATT 68 said:
I beg your pardon? this is getting a bit below the belt!:D

You're making it smutty not me... was just enquiring after her pants :p I'd be upset if mine got a hole in.

KirstyTL said:
I know... I will never be able to stand pale shades of green, lemon and magnolia ever ever again... Apparently our sheets were made by the same company as make prison sheets :confused:

How big is the hole? ;)

lol have my on sheets now can stand the school ones, its the fag-burn-hole-size :p
can u pm pics without having to put the on ur gallery?

JjPhoenix said:
ur too scared to get ur nipple pierced but u have places more painful done eh?
yeah, its hard to explain without gettin x rated n kicked off forum, but dont seem as sore as what a nipple does, trust me im a body peircer on my day off nipple seems way more sore!!
xxx

alainax said:
yeah, its hard to explain without gettin x rated n kicked off forum, but dont seem as sore as what a nipple does, trust me im a body peircer on my day off nipple seems way more sore!!
xxx

Do you do tattoos as well, your horse one is absolutely awesome (y)

KirstyTL said:
i would if i could draw lol! pity really would love to take over the business but it aint gonna happen!! thanks!!! im gonna get it airbrushed onto back of cento :) :yum:
xxx

alainax said:
xxx

yeah mine killed my left arm went numb i was half-steppng around for the rest of the day was really scared of knocking it, hang on i have a pic somewhere....

if im no allowed 2 put that on here sum1 slap me

Last edited by a moderator:
alainax said:
i would if i could draw lol! pity really would love to take over the business but it aint gonna happen!! thanks!!! im gonna get it airbrushed onto back of cento :) :yum:
xxx

:Squeee: (Why doesn't ff have fangirl emoticons?) You are so cool. :D
I'd like to tattoo people :cool:

99sei said:
ive got my nipple pierced and can agree alainax it does ****I%G hurt

i have never hit a woman but came sooooooo close to chinning her.lol. on the plus side its a great talking point with girls :p

one of my mates had both his nipples done.

went to a rave and he stuck a glow tube thing through the rings.... then some pilled up pikey ripped them both out :eek:

That looks painfully. My sister got hers done, but she had to take it out when she got pregnant. She used to hate people trying to flick it.

KirstyTL said:

I really really really want a tattoo put dunno what to get, did want the outline of a cat crawling up the inside of my thigh but i dunno now

Back