A new piercing

Currently reading:
A new piercing

ooo lots of replies ty all :D

Pics of me were posted in the photo section by Owen a while ago. No more than a month.

I am considering a labret piercing but worried about my teeth and gums.

Helz, really sympathise with you over the bra thing, hurts enough with just one! *winces* :(

I dunno why I want another one, its not about being different i want one for me.:p

Which piercings would you call a definite no no? Might make it easier.

Hayley

stretched ear piercings :)

200609281822-pix1.jpg

or am i

lol i am.:D :D I'm so bored i'm going mad (n)

i pierced a girls web on her hand tween herfinger and thumb, looked cool but not for me.

oh ps a labret is just a type of bar not a piercing its self ;) you can have a piercing using a labret bar, but its wrong to say " a labret piercing".

I'd stay clear of anything that is in contact with your teeth or gums. My daughter had problems with all of hers and her dentist refused to work on her teeth until they were taken out so as to improve the health of her gums. Other than that, anythings worth a go in my opinion, eyebrows do tend to grow out on most people and leave a distict scar but I have had mine done for about 7 years now and none of them look like they are ever going to grow out, 3 on one side and 1 on the other. Get it done for yourself and don't listen to anyone who tells you they do or don't like them in a particular place, it's you that's got to live with it. ;)

I'd stay clear of anything that is in contact with your teeth or gums. My daughter had problems with all of hers and her dentist refused to work on her teeth until they were taken out so as to improve the health of her gums. Other than that, anythings worth a go in my opinion, eyebrows do tend to grow out on most people and leave a distict scar but I have had mine done for about 7 years now and none of them look like they are ever going to grow out, 3 on one side and 1 on the other. Get it done for yourself and don't listen to anyone who tells you they do or don't like them in a particular place, it's you that's got to live with it. ;)

think they just work with some and not with others.
ive never had problems with any piercings yet my flatmates always get infected,swollen or just grow out

think they just work with some and not with others.
ive never had problems with any piercings yet my flatmates always get infected,swollen or just grow out
It's very true custard, my other daughter never gets problems with hers and she has loads around her mouth so it depends on the individual and also how much you mess about with them, some people have a habbit of just rolling them around with their teeth or tongue which don't help. I should say if you do get one that's in contact with the gums make sure the back of it is nice and smooth and very flat. And leave it alone ;)

i pierced a girls web on her hand tween herfinger and thumb, looked cool but not for me.

oh ps a labret is just a type of bar not a piercing its self ;) you can have a piercing using a labret bar, but its wrong to say " a labret piercing".

I've heard of the hand piercings, but I believe they are very prone to infections and getting caught, being where they are? It put me off a few years ago anyway!

Back